"Rumors of medical facilities and orphan housing abound, but few have the access to learn much about the research being done."
Area Breakdown Edit
Aetersyl has several sub-dungeons and areas inside the dungeon. There are two dungeon tiles in this dungeon
Courtyard - "Small research nodes dot this sweeping courtyard."
Arcade - "This passage leads to the core research tower."
- Abandoned Energy Station - "An abandoned Energy Station, left standing by its previous occupants. It appears to still be mostly functional."
- Entrance - "The area's entrance, connecting to the World Map"
- Grand Hall - "A large passage running through the laboratory's interior."
Enemies Found Edit
- Assault Wolf
- Bolt Yeti
- Demolition Walker
- R-Commando Assault
- R-Commando Fencer
- R-Commando Sniper
- R-Commando Wall
- Storm Turret Cannon
- Storm Turret Leader
- Storm Turret Medic
- Storm Turret Vulcan
- Main article: Bestiary
Colored Hexes Edit
- Teal: Dropped by the R-Commando Assault, R-Commando Fencer, R-Commando Sniper and the R-Commando Wall.
These are the missions that take place here.
Items Found Edit
You can find items in Aetersyl, these are the items you can find.
Grand Hall Edit
- Escape Hex x1 - Gold Box
- Expander Twin S-Barrel x1 - Gold Box
- PDW-XN.V3 - Gold Box
- You encounter random battles inside Aetersyl.