"Throngs of pilgrims flock to the steps of this cathedral at Basel's apex, but its doors are nearly always kept closed to the public."
Basilica thirteenth available dungeon. It is located on Level 1 and the exterior is accessible at the start of Chapter 3: A Flower. The dungeon itself is accessible at the start of Chapter 16: The Basilica. This dungeon is mandatory because it is part of the main story.
Area Breakdown Edit
Basilica is a single dungeon that is entirely room based, which means that there are no Energy Stations placed there. In order to leave the dungeon, you have to either backtrack to the entrance or use an Escape Hex.
Enemies Found Edit
- Antourion (Boss)
- Cathedral Fencer
- Cathedral Guard
- Cathedral Sniper
- Cathedral Striker
- Garigliano (Boss)
- Goliath IV Lancer
- Judge's Aegis
- Judge's Assault
- Judge's Blade
- Judge's Rifleman
- Northern Wind
- Rowen (Boss)
- Shot Raptor
- Tesla Smasher
- Venomous Fog
- Vertical Launcher
- Main article: Bestiary
Colored Hexes Edit
- Red: Dropped by the Goliath IV Lancer.
- Indigo: Dropped by the Northern Wind and Shot Raptor.
- Teal: Dropped by the Judge's Aegis, Judge's Assault, Judge's Blade and Judge's Rifleman.
- Lime: Dropped by the Cathedral Fencer, Cathedral Guard and Cathedral Sniper.
- Brown: Dropped by the Cathedral Striker, Goliath IV Lancer, Tesla Smasher and Venomous Fog.
- Black: Dropped by Antourion (Boss) and Garigliano (Boss).
These are the missions that take place here.
- Chapter 5: Flux - A Small Errand
- Chapter 8: The First Date - Different Values
- Chapter 11: A Place To Lay Emotion Down - A Beast on the Loose
- Chapter 13: Christmas - A Christmas Prayer
- Chapter 16: The Basilica - The Basilica
Items Found Edit
You can find items in Basilica, these are the items you can find.
- Escape Hex x1 - Gold Box
- HG S-Rail Barrel x1 - Gold Box
- You do not encounter random battles inside Basilica.
- You don't have to fight most enemies, by simply going past them and into the colored zone, you can proceed.