"Closed in the wake of a cave-in caused by seismic activity, this mine is now home to a horde of monsters."
Area Breakdown Edit
The Dakota Vein is a single dungeon that is entirely room based, which means that there are no Energy Stations placed there. In order to leave the dungeon, you have to either backtrack to the entrance or use an Escape Hex.
Enemies Found Edit
- Frag Dwellest
- Shady Thug
- Shady Thug MG
- Shady Thug STG
- Main article: Bestiary
Colored Hexes Edit
- Yellow: Dropped by the Shady Thug STG
- Blue: Dropped by the Shady Thug MG
- Green: Dropped by the Shady Thug
These are the missions that take place here.
Items Found Edit
You can find items in the Dakota Vein, these are the items you can find.
- Escape Hex x5 - Bronze Box
- PDW-XN.V2 x1 - Gold Box
- You do not encounter random battles inside Dakota Vein.
- You don't have to fight most enemies, by simply going past them and into the colored zone, you can proceed.