"Formerly a residential area for ruling-class citizens, this place has degenerated into a slum fraught with danger."
Area Breakdown Edit
Etsia has several sub-dungeons and areas inside the dungeon. The dungeon tile is called Commercialized Area. "Due to recent zoning laws restricting private residences, houses in this area are hemmed in by warehouses and roadways."
- Abandoned Energy Station - "An abandoned Energy Station, left standing by its previous occupants. It appears to still be mostly functional."
- Entrance - "The area's entrance, connecting to the World Map"
- C Block - "This area was formerly known as the Center Block."
- D Block - "This area was formerly known as the Deep Block."
- L Block - "This area was formerly known as the Left Block."
- R Block - "This area was formerly known as the Right Block."
Enemies Found Edit
Chapter 7 - 16 Edit
- Bazooka Dwellest
- Chunky Gangster
- Heat Yeti
- Junk Mimic
- Missile Gear
- Torch Gremlin
Chapter 13-16 Edit
- Junker behemoth (During Chapter 13: Christmas - The Forefront of Fashion).
- Main article: Bestiary
Colored Hexes Edit
- Teal: Dropped by the Chunky Gangster.
These are the missions that take place here.
Items Found Edit
C Block Edit
- Anti-Heat x10 - Bronze Box
D Block Edit
- Heat Protector x1 - Gold Box
L Block Edit
- There are no items to be found here.
R Block Edit
- High-Mount Elite x1 - Gold Box
- You encounter random battles inside Etsia.