"Though originally used as a subterranean shelter, a few signs of its former self remain, save the deep scars of battle."
Area Breakdown Edit
The Gran Idée Mines is a single dungeon that is entirely room based, which means that there are no Energy Stations placed there. In order to leave the dungeon, you have to either backtrack to the entrance or use an Escape Hex.
Enemies Found Edit
Chapter 7 - 16 Edit
- Highway Hunter
- Hooded Gangster
- Hooded Gangster MG
- Hooded Gangster STG
- Mad Goliath
- Mad Yeti
- Poison Gremlin
- Safety Dwellest
Chapter 15 Edit
- Bone Collector
- Main article: Bestiary
Colored Hexes Edit
- Magenta: Dropped by the Hooded Gangster, Hooded Gangster MG and Hooded Gangster STG.
These are the missions that take place here.
- Chapter 14: An Old Promise - A Trivial Matter
- Chapter 15: Power Beyond Conception - This Gun's For You!
Items Found Edit
You can find items in the Gran Idée Mines, these are the items you can find.
- Anti-Toxin x10 - Bronze Box
- Germproof Suit x1 - Gold Box
- Long Expander Barrel x1 - Gold Box
- Perfect Aid x2 - Silver Box
- Pharmacology, Vol. VI - Gold Box (During Chapter 14: An Old Promise - A Trivial Matter).
- You do not encounter random battles inside the Gran Idée Mines..
- You don't have to fight most enemies, by simply going past them and into the colored zone, you can proceed.